Business development – Ajdovscina and Ljubljana, Slovenia
Join us on our highway towards the hydrogen society! Apply to one of our new vacancies ranging from various tech and business roles.
With the humanity’s race to ‘net-zero’, hydrogen and proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells will play a critical role in decarbonisation of both the energy and transport sectors. At ReCatalyst we are passionate to help make this transition happen faster, with the best (electro)catalysts and with a lower requirement for platinum group metals. We need you to help us grow and make a real difference!
What will your impact and responsibilities be?
- Gather new fuel cell client leads
- Organize CRM and manage the clients’ relationship procedures
- Management and execution of meetings with customers
- Writing reports, analysis, and executive summaries
- Primary and secondary market research of fuel cells, electrolysis, and (electro)catalysts
- Coordinate techno-economical analysis with an outsourced company
- Assist with establishing the product pricing strategy
- Attend fairs, establish introductory meetings and represent ReCatalyst
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across the technical and business departments of ReCatalyst
- Preparation of marketing materials with external collaborators
Both senior and junior candidates are encouraged to apply for this position. Responsibilities and qualification requirements will be adjusted according to experience level, competence, and background.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in business with a strong aptitude for technical fields OR BSc. or higher in a technical field (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering) or a natural science study (chemistry, physics) with a preference for a business-related career
- Good information management and communications skills
- Proactive approach in developing the analytical and sales perspectives of the company
- Good skills in using MS software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to learn and apply new software
- Excellent written and spoken English
It is an advantage if you have experience with any of the following points:
- Master’s degree reached, which is a combination of a technical or a natural science study on a Bachelor’s level and a Master’s in business or interdisciplinary business degree
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- Some record of sales and financial analysis activities, either through projects or previous work experience
- Written and spoken Slovene
- Written and spoken German
- Previous international exposure
What do we offer and description of working conditions:
The work takes place in Ajdovscina, Slovenia, at ReCatalyst’s premises at the IN PRIME technology park, and Ljubljana at ReCatalyst’s premises at the National Institute of Chemistry. Physical presence at both Company’s locations is desirable to learn the technical topics and communicate with the Management. The work may also demand international traveling. Due to the nature of work, it is possible to arrange work from home and/or lease a co-working space in the proximity of the candidate’s home for a couple of days per week.
ReCatalyst is currently comprised of a young team of cross-functional individuals. When developing business and the working environment, the company acts in accordance with European standards and the culture of start-up companies. This includes care and attitude towards employees, and expectations for excellence and exceeding average results.
- Primary work location: mixed, Ajdovscina and Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Schedule and type of work: full-time (8 hours, 5 days a week), with the possibility of flexible work
- Type of contract: Permanent position with a starting trial period
- Department: Business development
- Competitive salary with progression as the company and your position mature
- Paid annual holiday leave
- High holiday and food allowances, with other benefits in development
- Depending on the performance and the company’s development, a possibility to develop the career from a Junior to a Senior Business Analyst, or a Head of Sales
Why join us?
ReCatalyst is an EU-level recognized Start-up company and Slovenian Start-up-of-the-year in 2023, which develops and markets services in the field of nanotechnology materials. The company is currently focused on the development and commercialization of catalyst composites for use in hydrogen fuel cells, and will expand its activities to other related areas in the future. ReCatalyst has established development collaborations in five of the G7 economies, and is supported by the prestigious European EIC Transition financing, as well as a EUR 1.7M investment from international investors.
Date of advertisement publication and validity:
Published on 27/07/2023, and valid until the position has been occupied.
How to apply for this position?
Send your CV with a cover letter in .pdf format to the web address email@example.com. Personal references and other descriptions of your past experience and achievements will also be accepted. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for the position – Business Analyst”.